Launch Booster Terms & Conditions
- All the Launch Booster Challenge information will be available inside the ULB Member Portal starting July 17th, 2022 after 7AM EST.
- You must be an active member of The Ultimate Launch Bootcamp to participate.
- There will be a series of tasks for each of the following days: July 18-22nd and July 25-28.
- On the last day of the Launch Booster Challenge (July 28th), you will be able to submit a form with all of the challenge answers.
- You have until Friday, July 29th, 9:00AM Eastern Time to submit your scavenger hunt answers.
- The winners of the Launch Booster Challenge will be announced Friday, July 29th via the email used to submit their entry.
Allocation of Prizes
- Winners are based on the number of points AND time of submission.
- The winner who has the most number of points AND submitted their entry first will be placed first.
- Subsequent winners will be selected based on the number of points.
- If there is a tie among the number of points, then time of submission will determine the ranking of winners.
- For example, if Person A submits at 12:00 PM and Person B submits at 12:01 PM, and both have the maximum number of points, then Person A gets first place.
- Your winning placement (first, second, third, etc.) will determine which prize you get to select.
- There can be a maximum total of nine (9) winners.
When you participate in the Scavenger Hunt, you’ll be entered to win one of these prizes:
- One seat to TSOKI ($1997 USD Value)
- One of two $100 USD Giftcards (your choice of Etsy, Amazon, or Target).
- One limited time membership to PSL (3 Months ($90 USD value))
- One of two gift packs of Alex’s fav books ($50 USD value each)
- One of three Launch Quiz PDF bundles ($49 USD value each)
Total: $2,534 USD
When it’s your turn to select a prize and the only available prizes are programs you already own (TSOKI or Launch Quiz Bundle), you will be offered two months of Project Storyline free as an alternative.
No Cash Equivalent
There is no cash equivalent for any prize including TSOKI, Launch Quiz Bundle, Project Storyline or Alex’s pack of favorite books.
Team Beadon reserves the right to modify prizes based on availability.
Use the official form on this page to submit your Scavenger Hunt answers. Answers submitted in any format other than the link above will be disqualified. If you are having technical difficulties submitting via the form, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org detailing the issue (for example, the form does not load, the form does not submit, etc.) We will provide you with an alternative to submit your answers. This is the only exception to not using the official form.
TOTAL AVAILABLE POINTS:165
See breakdown of all points on the Launch Booster Challenge page.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I save my answers while I’m waiting to submit?
- Save all the images in one folder using the naming conventions indicated in the tasks.
- You will need to submit a single .zip file with all the photos.
How are the winners chosen?
Winners are based on the number of points AND time of submission. The winner who has the most number of points AND submitted their entry first will be placed first. There will be a total of seven (7) winners. If there are MULTIPLE individuals who received ALL points, ranking will be based on the time of submission. (For example, if Person A submits at 12:00 PM and Person B submits at 12:05 PM, then Persona A gets first place).
What if I missed a day(s)? Can I still participate?
Yes. You have until Friday, July 29th 9:00am Eastern to submit your challenge answers.
What if the only prizes left are TSOKI, Launch Quiz Bundle, or Alex’s pack of books, but I already own them?
If you are selected as a winner and already own these prizes, and no other prizes are available, you will be offered two (2) months of PSL free.
I don’t see my question here.
Email email@example.com and we’d be happy to help!